When I had our daughter I had no idea what to look for in a diaper bag, and as a result ended up with a pretty basic (and slightly boring) bag. Though I did like the pattern – and the fact that it matched our carseat and high chair. It did the trick, and certainly held the things I needed to tote, but when it came to carrying the carseat (both my kids were in it long past 12 months) and my purse, it became a little awkward and not the most comfortable to carry for long. I did love the neutrality of it though – it was something Brent had no issues toting around. If I could have I’d have gotten a totally girly, pink, blingy diaper bag – but there is NO way he’d have supported that. LOL
Diaper Dude bags are diaper bags that dad won’t shy away from! Specially designed for hip dads (and moms!), this cool sack has sporty messenger styling and lots of handy features for on-the-go parents.
• Durable nylon stands up to everyday use
• Ergonomic, across-the-chest design is super comfy and saves your shoulders
• Wide, adjustable strap has padded panel and clips open and closed for easy on-and-off
• Padded back for extra comfort against your body
• Three exterior zip-closed pockets are perfect for wipes, bibs, food and more
• Elasticized bottle pocket is easy to reach
• Removable, on-strap cell phone pouch
• Large inner compartment with zip-closed pocket and special pouch for diapers
• Two handy clips for keys and more
• Padded changing pad included
• Two large elasticized slots in back
How would like to win one of these fabulous diaper bags? Well, lucky for you, Pinky and Company has generously offered one lucky winner their choice of either the Dragon or Camo Diaper Dude Bag. Check out their website for lots of other great essentials – Errin and her husband are new owners so they’ll be busy over the next few months adding even more items!